DO IT YOURSELF
DIY Home Staging
DIY Staging for Occupied Homes*
In this intensive in-home consultation, we will be using a detailed and customized Staging Report to write down everything that needs to be done to get the home the best price possible! We follow an 8-step in each room design process that ensures maximum return on investment (ROI) for every staging dollar spent. This service is designed to give you all the objective, expert advice you need to do the staging work yourself in the form of a detailed report.
The consultation can take up to 2 hours and we will cover the following:
- Detailed phone interview in order to completely understand your project
- Buyer demographic research, so we are designing for your typical buyer
- Checklists for each room of the home
- Top Dollar Guide
- Curb appeal for first impression impact
- Recommended furniture arrangement and flow
- De-cluttering, de-personalizing and optimizing space in each room
- Highlighting architectural features and guiding the buyer’s eyes to notice high-value assets
- Lighting, window treatments and accessory arrangement
- Color advice and emotional connection points in each space, so buyers fall in love!
You will walk away with all the answers, a Priority Shopping List and an Exclusive Vendor List to help you complete the staging process.*If the home is larger than 3500 sq. ft. with multiple staging areas there could be an additional time cost to cover the larger home and additional time spent on the project.
Vacant Home Staging
Vacant homes are especially in need of staging because they tend to take longer to sell and get the lowest price.
- On site consultation and room design
- Selection and coordination of furnishings
- Room configuration and set-up
- 2 month’s rental (furniture, accessories, and artwork)
- Inventory delivery
- De-staging and inventory pick up
We'll provide options that work within your budget while still making your home BEAUTIFUL!
My Favorite Places to Shop
- Pottery Barn
- Restoration Hardware
- West Elm